INSTRUCTIONS TO AUTHORS
Media Peternakan (MP)
- Manuscripts must be original, have not been published previously in any scientific journal, that manuscripts are not being submitted for publication elsewhere, and will not be submitted to any media during the review process, unless the authors have officially withdrawn the manuscripts from Media Peternakan (MP). The statement must be stated in a statement of originality and copyright release this form (click this link). Media Peternakan (MP) uses Similarity Check powered by Turnitin to prevent any suspected plagiarism in the manuscripts.
- Manuscripts submitted are research topics which have no conflict with bioethical research.
- Manuscripts encompasses a broad range of research topics in animal sciences: Breeding and Genetics, Reproduction and Physiology, Animal Nutrition, Feed Sciences, Agrostology, Animal Products, Food Processing and Technology, Biotechnology, Behaviour, Animal Welfare, Health, Livestock Farming System, Livestock and Climate Change, Socio-economic, and Policy.
- The journal is published 2 (two) times a year, February and August.
- Manuscripts are written in Indonesian or English and used standard scientific usage. Authors whose first language is not English should consult the manuscript with English editing service before submit it to Media Peternakan (MP).
- Manuscripts should be prepared in Microsoft Word format, except for Graphs using Microsoft Excel program and Figures using JPEG or PDF format.
- Manuscripts should be typed using Times New Roman fonts at 12 points.
- Manuscripts should be typed double spaced except for Title, Tables, Title of Graphs/Figures, and appendix typed single spaced. Manuscripts are prepared in A4 paper, margins on all four sides are 3 cm, and total number of pages is 12-20.
- Tables, Graphs, and Figures should be placed after the References
- Use page numbers and line numbers.
- Manuscripts content should be arranged as the following order: Title, Name of the author(s) and their institutions, Abstract, Introduction, Methods (for Socio-Economic), Materials and Methods (for non Socio-Economic), Results, Discussion, Conclusion, Conflict of Interest, Acknowledgment (if any), References.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.